WebAuthn.wtf does not collect any personal data. We use a privacy-friendly analytics tool (Matomo) and are committed to complying with privacy regulations.
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
This website is hosted on GitHub Pages. When a GitHub Pages site is visited, the visitor’s IP address is logged and stored for security purposes, regardless of whether the visitor has signed in to GitHub or not. This IP address is not shared with us or nor is it available in our analytics tool.
This site was built using Astro and Tailwind CSS and is hosted on GitHub Pages. Search brought to you by Pagefind.
Unless otherwise indicated, webauthn.wtf content is available under the terms of the Apache License 2.0.
The FIDO® passkey icon is a trademark (registered in numerous countries) of FIDO Alliance, Inc.
FIDO® is a trademark (registered in numerous countries) of FIDO Alliance, Inc.